Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Little Worker Bee



Molly is still VERY much in the "I do it all by myself" stage. While most of the time it is pretty exasperating, it does have an upside- this child LOVES to work on a job! Give her a broom, a duster, tell her to put all the books up- she will work tirelessly! So, today we worked on planting flowers. She loved picking out the plants and flowers! She also was truly a big help in planting them:) She normally hates being messy or dirty, so she started to panic about the dirt, but got over it quickly. She was very ready to take a shower, though!


The fruits of our labor!

This is the dirtiest my little doll has ever been!




A darling story:
The flower nursery is across the street from the hospital where Molly was born and I always tell her about when she was born whenever we drive by. Yesterday, Molly told me the story. It was SO sweet. It went like this " Baby Molly born right there. I in Mommy's belly. Mommy push and push. It so hard. Baby Molly come out and say "waaah". I get a Bee Wee (blanket) and Mommy hold you. Baby Molly so happy." Swoon. What a doll baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment