Monday, July 6, 2009

A truly long weekend...

It was a long weekend for us in more ways than one! We were very happy to get the extra time with Kyle and to get to see Uncle Keithy! However, poor Molly got pretty sick... so the last few days have draaaaaagged on for me! The dear has a yucky throat infection that has given her a high fever and a very cranky disposition. I feel quite guilty that I was oblivious to the CLEAR signs she was sick for a long time. I hate when she is sick- it makes me feel helpless! We spent the holiday weekend at Kyle's parents relaxing by the pool and grilling out. Molly loves her Uncle Keith very much so it was a treat for her to get to spend some time with him. We are hoping she continues to feel better very soon! I think we are all ready to get a good night's sleep and have our happy baby girl back!
Being silly while skinny dippin'! ( This is her go-to silly face!)
Cheering for something....!
My doll

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon sweet Molly. That is Lucy's go to silly face as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is the little sweet pea feeling today? Hope she's on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy sweet Molly is all better...fever is the worst!

    ReplyDelete