Friday, September 25, 2009

Make Believe


I LOVE that Molly has a vivid imagination and that she loves to do a lot of Pretend Play... but... it can be exhausting!!!  It is only 9:30 in the morning and so far Molly has dressed me up in no less then 10 different dress up outfits, and she has tried on more like 20. So far this morning we have played:

She is the baby, I'm the Mommy
She is the Mommy, I am the Baby
She is CInderella, I am Prince Charming
She is Cinderella, I am Fairy Godmother
She is a Mouse, I am a Cat
She and I are both Hula Girls
She is Miss Clarissa (her teacher), I am Henry ( a classmate)
She is a Target employee and I am shopping there
She is Princess, I am a Witch
She is a Ballerina, I am Miss Susan (her dance teacher)

I am sure I am leaving a few scenarios! It is sooooo funny, but by nap time I am very, very ready to be back in reality and not pretend world!

Here is Molly as a Princess Hula Witch!


1 comment:

  1. adorable! you are such a good sport and mommy. milam had a blast with you guys yesterday and won't stop talking about parades!

    ReplyDelete