Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day of School


Today was my sweet girls' first day of school. She now goes Monday, Wednesday and Friday. She stays until 2:00 two days a week, and then I pick her up at 11:45 on Friday. Her teacher is Miss Christi and she really is so sweet and such a great teacher. Molly has been eagerly anticipating today and could barely fall asleep last night she was so excited. As expected she proudly marched right into her class and didn't even give us a proper "goodbye" or even a hug! When I picked her up at 2:00 she said she had so so so much fun and that she was tired! It is a long day for a little girl! I'm anticipating a great year!!


She chose a Barbie lunchbox this year. She is excited to stay for lunch with her pals and very excited to carry this sassy lunch box. She is loving Barbies right now!

I made her this outfit and thought it turned out super sweet. She was the only one in a theme outfit this year in her class! Last year lots of kids were in "school" attire. Guess she is getting older. Not that that will stop me or anything!!

Daddy came for the big first day drop-off

I love this girl!

Molly ran ahead of us and went straight to her room. She was so proud to point it out to us.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the outfit!!! And I can not believe she was the only one in "First Day Attire!" So cute and such a big girl!!

    ReplyDelete