Monday, September 12, 2011

Pre-K

Today marks the third week of Pre-K for Molly. Still a bit in shock that I have a kid in Pre-K... she is getting old! Which means I am getting old-ha! This year Molly has Miss Victoria and we could not love her any more. Molly thinks she is "soooooo beautiful" and she is from England- perfection in a teacher for Molly! The first day she waltzed right in without a hug or even a real goodbye. So proud of her- but so sad for me. She loves going every morning now- although it wore her out the first week- she was asleep before 6:30pm each night! There are 2 girls in her class who are new to the school and I am so proud of Molly for taking them under her wing. She said that she introduced them to all her friends on the playground and never lets them sit or play alone so they won't be sad. I love that girl's heart. This year they have a Spanish, gymnastics, music and chapel rotation and she is cracking me up with her Spanish! She somehow has this PERFECT inflection and pronunciation- so cute.

First day! Molly has fought me on smocking or appliques now that she is "such a big girl"- so I was happy to find a themed dress that passed her approval.



One last look right after walking into her class...

And we had to debrief at I Heart Yogurt after I picked her up.

351 days till Kindergarten and counting:(.................

1 comment: