Monday, June 22, 2009

There's no place like home...


Molly and I just got back from a WONDERFUL week in Kansas! It was so fun and relaxing. Molly was a champ on the car ride up and down- yahoo! We had fun going to my favorite places in Wichita and just hanging out with my family. Molly really, really enjoyed herself. Molly has her own room at my Mom's that is FULL of toys- Barbies, books, babies, princesses, all her faves. Molly spent an entire day just picking up each toy and saying "Oh, my! Look at this toy!". Being in Kansas is so relaxing to me- I don't realize how busy Dallas is! It was very, very hard to leave- in fact if I wasn't teaching Sunday School I probably would have stayed a few extra days. Molly was very sad top leave and still asks about Ninny, Uncle Matty and Gampy multiple times a day and tells me that she feels sad because she misses them.  We miss so all so much!


Molly loves this pose. When she does it she says "Ooooh... I'm just little Molly!" Ha!

Trying very hard to pout

Me and my girl. Could we look any more different?!? She is her Daddy's girl! Except for the random blond hair!

Molly was so brave at the petting zoo!
Swimming with Gampy

What a beach babe!

Posing on Gampy's canoe!


Molly loves Gampy

2 comments:

  1. could molly be any sweeter!?! love her on that canoe with the giant bow and most adorable outfit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like ya'll had a blast and molly looks so sweet in all the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete