Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day

We had a great Christmas! Kyle and I both slept horribly the night before because we were so excited to see Molly on Christmas Day! She slept just fine though- ha! We do stockings and gifts from my family at our house and them go to Kyle's parents for the big shebang- and I mean BIG! Molly was so pleased with her stocking and was just as excited to see Kyle and I open ours. My dad gave her a set of new Princesses and she was over the moon excited to get a big Tiana doll. She was so sweet and thankful. At Kyle's parents Santa visited her in a big way. Her biggest excitement was getting the American Girl Molly doll she was dreaming of. Once she had Molly and Tiana she was done. She didn't want to open any more gifts, just wanted to go upstairs and play with her dolls. So- she slowly opened her gifts over the course of the day and Kyle and I opened many for her! What a crazy kid! But I would rathe her be like that than beg for more gifts. The morning was so busy and crazy I didn't get ANY good photos- but got some of Molly frolicking in our snow. It was such a great day and I'm sad it is all over!








No comments:

Post a Comment