Sunday, April 3, 2011

Summery Sunday

It was in the mid 80's again today and it is really starting to feel like summer is coming! Then again, I thought that last week after several 85 degree days, and we got thrown a few COLD curve ball days! We are certainly ready for those warm temps to stick around. Today was a fun Sunday for us... filled with our "typical" Sunday happenings: Church, Molly and I grocery shopping ( she loves to shop for groceries, just like me!), rest and then popping over to Mimi and Poppy's. Molly got to swim again and loved it! The water took a while to warm up, but once the heater got going it felt nice. I am HOPING that this summer she can become a strong, safe swimmer. I have a lot of fear about her and the water, probably based a lot on my own weak swimming and uneasiness in the water. I am so looking forward to when she is a great, safe swimmer and I don't feel so nervous with her in/near water the whole time. She is doing really well in swim class this Spring, so I bet by the end of the summer, we will have an official swimmer!

Before Church this morning. I just love this sweet dress... and the sweet little girl in it.

Yea for Big Bows!

Poolside. I know I've said it before, but Molly LOVES to have her picture made and LOVES to pose. Once when asked if she had any special talents, her answer was "posing"!

She comes up with these poses all by herself!


Had to add this one in... sorry, Kyle! Kyle was joking around and tried to pose after Molly was showing off her moves.... as you can see, she looks pretty unimpressed... and pretty annoyed! This is a classic scene in our home, Kyle doing something funny/wacky/weird and Molly not having it!

I love how this photo turned out! My pretty FOUR year old... still weird to say that!

No comments:

Post a Comment