Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ballerina Birthday Bash

I have a four year old! I can't believe it. Surely, that tiny little 6 pounder can't be 4 already!?! The night before her Birthday Molly cried and was pretty upset about turning 4. She said that 3 was such a fun year and she was too sad to say goodbye to it. We told her just to give it a try.. luckily she liked it:)

Well, this year Molly opted to have a Ballet party at her dance studio. Very pink, very girly and very sweet! My Mama was in town that week for her Spring Break so she was a HUGE help to me in pulling all the details together.

Right after she woke up... first photo as a four year old!

Me and the Birthday Girl!

Ninny and Molly

Ready for her friends to come!

Our family

The row of favors... what was I thinking baking and decorating them all?!? Oh well, they turned out super cute and yummy!

My 2 loves

Eagerly anticipating little ballerinas...

Poppy and Molly

The 2 pretty grandmas!

Enjoying the dancing with Cousin Mary

One CUTE line-up!


Looking very determined!

We made strawberry cream cheese cupcakes and Mama helped me make this cute flags


FOUR candles on that cupcake!

Mimi, Molls and Daddy

Showing off their tu-tu art!

Sweet School Friends!

Pink!

Can you believe the girls got to swim? LOVE Texas weather!

Ca!ke take 2

Molly got a Kit American Girl doll and matching PJ's! So darling!

The 3 sweetest girls I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment