Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Worst Blogger Award goes to....ME!

I know it has been well over a month since my last post- my apologies to the loyal 4 people who read this blog:) I am COMMITTING to doing better in April... I know it means a lot to our families to see lots of Molly photos! I have been so so busy hat it is very easy to forget to update. We have been traveling, sick, and I have once again WAY overcommitted myself on committees- but I will do better.... okay, MOM?!?

This will be a very random assortment of photos!


We celebrated Fat Tuesday with the Belfs at Mimi and Poppys house. Hannah and Alice Anne love going over there so it was a fun chance to all get together. I was NERVOUS to make Jambalaya for native New Orleanians... but it came out yummy! Maybe next year I will get brave and make a King Cake from scratch!

Mardis Gras Girls!


We traveled to The Woodlands to celebrate Kate and Mary's fifth B-day and had a BLAST at their art themed party. Molly just adores those girls so we got some good cousin time in! The trip turned out to be super eventful as our transmission blew, we sold the car in Houston, battled with the Title, etc! Stress! But we have a new car we love, so it all worked out!


February brought a BUNCH of snow!

This pup loves to pounce in the snow!


No comments:

Post a Comment