Friday, October 23, 2009

Girls Night In

Molly admiring her loot

M&M's... a classic choice! Barbie Christmas...not so classic!
She is ready to go!

Last weekend ( slacker blogging, I know!) Kyle went to a concert with a bunch of his friends, so Molly and I treated ourself to dinner out. Then we went to Blockbuster where she could pick out a movie and candy. She deliberated long an hard on both! I feel very lucky to say that not only do I love Molly, but I really LIKE her! I love hanging out with her! The older she gets the more fun we have. She has turned into an excellent shopping and lunch buddy! One of favorite things to do when we are out and about is to go to Sonic and get a drink. After we park I let her sit up front with me ( a BIG treat in her eyes!). I order a diet cherry limeade and she gets a lemonberry slush. We sit and chat and listen to music forever. It's so fun! I hope that as Molly grows up we continue to be so close- even through the angry tween years!

2 comments:

  1. you are lucky to have such a sweet little friend. hope one of my boys will be still enough to humor me to a few shopping/lunch dates...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!!! Love Miss Molly. Aren't mommy and daughter dates so much fun!

    ReplyDelete