Friday, October 2, 2009

Pumpkins and Friends at The Arboretum

We all met up at the Arboretum for a picnic lunch and to play in the pumpkins. I was SO ready to get out of the house after being down with the stomach flu this week- and the fresh air was just what I needed. Molly was not into the pumpkins at all this year- she was too focused on her friends! I am SO thankful for my wonderful play group friends! I can't believe Molly met these precious children when she was 6 weeks old and now they are all big toddlers and are the very best of friends!

Doctor Milam and Nurse Molly trying to help a very ill Hannah:)
These 2 were SO cute today! Joined at the hip and just loving on each other!



One of my favorite photos EVER! How sweet are these girls?!?
Getting dirty in the hay
My only decent pumpkin shot!
My Molly Dolly

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me...cutest pics ever! How cute were our 2 pumpkins today...love, love, love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley, I got connected to your blog through Emily's. I love these pictures! Hannah is so lucky to have a friend like Molly!

    ReplyDelete