Monday, May 10, 2010

misc.

We had a fun and busy weekend. Saturday, Kyle and I went to the Make A WIsh ball and had a good time. We bid on some Jayhawk Basketball tickets and are waiting to see if we won:) For Mothers Day we went to brunch at Kirby's and it was super yummy! I got a lovely card from Molly and a beautiful new wallet from Kyle. To be totally honest.. it was kind of a stressful day. Molly's sleep has been AWFUL this past week and I was very,very,very sleepy... so was Molly and that translated into her being very,very cranky. Not a fun combo! I had really forgotten what sleep deprivation feels like.... it is miserable. Kyle wanted me to spend the night in a hotel, but instead I used a combo of earplugs, noise machine and 2 advil pm's! I woke up feeling like a new lady! I had Kyle sleep in M's room with her so I wouldn't worry about her being up. Of course, she slept all through the night and past 8 am!!!! Just my odds! This morning was Molly's photo day and practice before her recital this weekend. It was beyond precious. So many little tiny girls in pink fluff... heaven! She is thrilled about being on stage, but only time will tell how she does when she is actually up there looking out into the crowd:) Ballet was so fun this year and we are hoping to have class next year with all of her sweet friends again.

Before the event... you know Molly couldn't resist the spotlight. She is in her recital outfit to show off for her sitter!
THANKS for the BEAUTIFUL dress, Lane!
Expert poser
Ta-Da!
Best Buddy Alexandra
Sophie, Molly, Alexandra and Ellie
Molly's adorable class and wonderful teacher, Miss Susan

1 comment:

  1. sleep deprivation is the worst...it's killing me! the dress looks soooo good on you. i'm glad it worked, and hope you had a fun night in it. and i'm dying over all the pink tutu's!?!

    ReplyDelete