Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spring Carnival

It's done! It's done! It's finally done! The Spring Carnival at Molly's school has come and gone! I was one of the chair's for this event and while it was a blast it was SO much more work that I would have ever imagined. It was all worth it, though. The party was a hit, the kids had an absolute blast, I met a lot of great ladies and we raised a ton of money. If this is any sign of what next year will be like, I will need to brush up on my organizational skills! I am going to be the PTA President.. yikes!


Molly and Baby Dear all geared up for the party. The theme was " A Day at the Beach".


Molly in the adorable shirts for this year and Baby Dear in a hula skirt! Molly was the only girl to order a blue shirt... it is her FAVORITE color!

The required and requested solo shot of Baby Dear. I swear M thinks she is a real baby sometimes!

Ariel was the biggest hit of the night! Molly was convinced it was really her... the real Ariel!

Molly and Nemo

Molly and her dear friend Alexandra

The best pic we could manage out of Molly and other best buddy, Elena!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so sad we missed the carnival. i don't even know what happened. and you will be a great PTA prez!! I love baby dear...beats the heck out of monster trucks.

    ReplyDelete