Friday, May 21, 2010

School's Out For Summer....

It is officially summer in our house. Molly's last day of school was yesterday. I don't think she totally gets what that means, because I KNOW she is going to miss her friends! We had a party in her class and I had the biggest cry when it was over. Not a cute cry, but a real cry. I am soooo sad about this! Time is just moving too fast. I can't believe her first year of school is already done. I may need some sedatives to get me through Kindergarten! It was a great year and I am so so happy that Molly goes to school where she does. Can yo believe this was her teachers 25th year there?!?! This summer we are taking some trips, and Molly has some fun little camps lined up. But other than that you will most likely find us here:



Doing LOTS of this! Molly is BIG into art right now...

And I'll be trying to find more places to display these!

We my have a few girlfriends over for a dip!

The hose continues to be a huge source of entertainment for us!




Throw a baby pool and some popsicles into the mix and you have a fun summer ahead of you!

2 comments:

  1. isn't it sad!! brian picked milam up from last day of school and i was very glad b/c i would have been a wreck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe our babies are growing up either!! sniff...sniff!
    looks like our summer will be spend doing a lot of the same things...water, princesses and art!! lets plan lots of playdates!!

    ReplyDelete