Monday, February 8, 2010

Catch-Up Post


I have been TERRIBLE about this blog lately. I have been under the weather lately and the last thing I want to do with my free time is get on the computer- all I want to do is veg on the couch! I also am completely obsessed with my new monogram machine/sewing machine- so I am on that every chance I can be. It is just so fun:) I have learned to sew Molly little outfits, and she always requests a matching one for Baby Dear. I am loving this new hobby, but Poor Kyle is getting fed up with the little bits of thread he finds everywhere! Some day I'll do a post of the things I've whipped up for Molly and Baby Dear! The weather has certainly contributed to my laziness- I am so ready to see the sunshine. One of the reasons I love Texas is the awesome weather- so what gives? Molly has been a real sport about being cooped up in the house, so that helps.
Molly feeling sassy in her new rain gear
Even she agreed it was just too yucky outside to really get out and splash- so we watched for the porch!
Molly checking the weather one chilly morning her robe. Molly is getting fed up with "Mr. Raincloud"- and I am, too!
Molly getting tickled in her bed
The few days it has been remotely nice we have been outside all we can

Check the pose
A few weeks ago we met our friends for a picnic in the park- so excited to be able to do that all the time~
These 2 sweet girls miss each other a lot- it's hard to find play time with different school schedules:(

No comments:

Post a Comment