Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Easier?



Today has been one of those days when I looked at the clock and realized it is 10:45 and now is the FIRST time I have sat down all day! Ah! I thought this Mommy stuff was supposed to get easier! But- I am realizing there is no "easy" time- just different types of hard:) While I do get a full night's sleep these days and don't have to obsess over when to drop that last feeding or what that diaper means and lug a 300 pound car seat around- there is still plenty of action! A toddler/preschooler brings a TON of question-answering, behavior- correcting and princess-playing! Add in all of the outside activites- it makes for a full day. Today was spent getting some stuff done at Church, having a meeting for Spring Carnival ( I am a Chair and this is going to be MUCH more work than I thought- but hopefully fun!), Running to Kroger and Target, Loads of Laundry, Making Dinner, making 2 batches of brownies- cutting them into hearts and decorating them, stuffing MORE mailboxes with cards and brownies, making treats and cards for Molly's teachers, school director, secretary and music teacher, finishing up the plans for Molly's school party tomorrow (I am Room Mom), finishing up a sewing project, general cleaning. Whew! I cna only imagine whne we throw homework and more after-school activiies into the mix. As crazy as it is- I wouldn't change a thing. This is the life I always wanted and I am so happy to have it. So.... when it comes to

VERSE


I think I can say they are both hard... but both WORTH IT!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh...days like that make me crazy! It seems like I've had a bunch of crazy days like that lately...but you're right...SO worth it!

    ReplyDelete