Friday, July 30, 2010

Cousins

We just had the best week! Molly's precious cousins came up for the week to stay with Kyle's parents. Molly had SO much fun. M had ballet camp in the morning, but spent each and every afternoon and evening swimming and playing with her cousins. I still can't believe we are so lucky to have 2 girls exactly 1 year older than Molly. They are best buds and I know their bond will last a lifetime!

Molly, Mary and Kate

I ran a sweat shop in my dining room to crank out these 3 matching dresses, but it was so worth it. The cuteness!


LOTS of swimming. Molly usually wants out of the pool after about 20 minutes, but with her cousins there she would swim for hours. By the end of the week I saw a big improvement in her swimming!

Molly and Mary. Believe it or not, the matching outfits were NOT planned!!!

Pile of cuteness!

They put on plenty of "shows"!



We miss them already!

1 comment:

  1. What FUN!!! All your outfits are precious!!! I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete