Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A little of this and that...

There is no rhyme or reason to this post- just a random collection to catch us up from the past month! We have really been enjoying our summer.... minus all the rain we have been having! Molly had a fun little camp at church last week and had a lot of fun... and I sure did enjoy the free time! We had a fun 4th of July- we went to Church and hen grilled and swam at Kyle's parents house. The next day Kyle talked me in to going to Six Flags... and I'm so glad he did! All the fun Molly has was worth the heat and the crowds. I didn't realize there were so many rides for kids her size. Her favorites were the roller coasters (small, of course!)- she is so brave- much more than me! I was closing my eyes and counting down the seconds until I could get off and Molly had both hands up screaming for joy!


Molly and Poppy


I LOVE this one!




I think the goggles are hilarious!


Our big, shaggy Topsy. He has since had a haircut and you can actually see his face!



Molly and Baby Dear in dresses I made them. I have been sewing for her a lot... and she always wants something matching for her Baby Dear:)


1 comment:

  1. these pictures of molly are so so so precious!!! thanks for the catch up post...see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete