Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sewing

Lately I have been sewing a bunch for Molly and have enjoyed it SO much. It is a great creative outlet with the bonus result of fun clothes for Molly ( and Baby Dear!). I have made a goal to make about 1/2 of her fall and winter clothes... we'll see if it happens! Molly always wants me to make Baby Dear a matching ensemble, of course:) The most rewarding part of it has been how much Molly loves it. She is SO proud to wear homemade clothes, and can't wait to tell everyone she is wearing something Mommy made. I know I have to take advantage of it now, because there will come a time when she won't be caught dead in something homemade!



Fun outfit for the Fall! I made it a tad big for her to wear in a few months.

Sweetest Girl!

I'll post some more once I take Molly's pic in them:)

1 comment: